10 random, probably useless facts about me.
1. I hate my hair being my natural shade of brown, so I dye it scarlet red or burgundy every month or two.
2. I’m 5’7 and 1/2 but I really want to be 5’8-5’10
3. My favorite colors are turquoise and ginger (like the people)
4. I want to be a photojournalist, or a photographer, or I want to do make-up for horror films.
5. I really like my eyes, but don’t really know what color they are. They change from blue, to grey, to green, or to a color that kind of looks like those three colors combined.
6. I really want to lose weight, but I’m embarrassed to tell my mother that I want to take some of her diet pills.
7. I love to draw and I’m told I’m really good at it, but when it comes to eyelashes, eyebrows, feet, and noses, I’m screwed.
8. I’m self-conscious but I try to act confident in most situations.
9. I sing very loudly and very off-key pretty much all the time.
10. I’m double jointed and I like to freak people out with how I can bend my fingers. I find it hilarious.